Sanderson Headers rocks.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

From time to time I see posts on various forums about problems someone has had with Sanderson Headers......either from a product or service standpoint. Most often other people will come on and say they have had good experiences with them, and some will say just the opposite.

Personally, I have been dealing with them for about 20 years, and every transaction has been superb and the products excellent. Bolt holes lines up, headers fit as designed, and no leaks. I have their Limefires on my 23 and Dan has their Jaysters on his 30. Both are flawless.

I also just recently sent back the Limefires that I have had on my 27 for 20 years. I drove the car almost daily for 7 years, and it has sat in the rain many many days, and I had a lot of miles on the car. Even after all of that the headers were still in good shape, but the JetHot coating was showing it's age. So I sent them back to have them recoated and they came back today. They look just the way they did 20 years ago, and the price was extremely fair. They are coated inside and out, just as they originally were.

I'm sure the people who posted negative comments were being honest, and all companies have problems from time to time. I can only attest to my experiences, and they have been courteous, helpful, reasonable, and make a very nice product IMO.

Don

Just got a set on friday hope they fit. They look very well made they are heavier steel than the last set of headers I used.

my Dad has the zoomies on his roadster, the standard ones wouldn't clear the steering so they had to custom make these. they came him a list of key measurements they needed and they made them , fit perfect and he got a sweet deal one the price ( believe me he is cheap and wouldn't have spent too much)

roadster5.jpg

Latest posts

Back