Santa Maria

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
Her are the pics.
DSC01191.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

Most of these were taken Sunday morning. Early at the hotel while I was waitiing on all the guys that had to hit the bottom of a 94 quart cooler The night before. Full of beer to wake up.

The show was so huge that I forgot to take pics most of the time as I was to busy checking out cars.

Every hotel on the strip was a car show in its own.

It was the first time that I attended that show since it has left Paso. I will be going every year now.

I love that little red/maroon bucket.. i have seen pics of it a few times... i think the proportions are perfect..

and of course the Zepher.. but cars like that are in a realm all their own..

The Zepher was chopped and built by a guy that I know that owns a body shop here in Newark. It belongs to Rudy that is a freind of mine. That car is beautiful.

The maroon bucket was built in Fresno. I talked with the guy . He owns a shop there.

Very cool little car.

good looking pics of some good looking cars......
i'm guessing the super sweet green coupe was the zypher?[S i'm not familiar with those much but def an awesome piece of rolling art!![dr:cool:

I hope to someday retire to Socal when its my time. The car culture there is just out of this world. It never ends there with meets and swap meets never ending. Always something to see and attend and the weather is summer all year around.

Latest posts

Back