Santa Rosa nm

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
my bride is having a meeting with the owners of some hotels and we might be living in Santa Rosa nm
first impressions
I like IT
very small
there is water
the Pecos river is here
a few lakes
low crime
very quiet
great place for shooting and hot rods
I hope it works out.

Very cool ! Hope all goes smoooooth for ya Billy.
Same here.
Used to be, people would move away and only a few would keep in touch however, with the invention of the computer and development of the internet, it has shrunk the world.
If ya run 153 miles of back roads, you and Pops can still cruise together [cl

I'm new here, but Santa Rosa is a nice place to live; I had family there and always made up excuses to visit.

I hope it all goes smooth, sometimes big changes are challenging

I'm new here, but Santa Rosa is a nice place to live; I had family there and always made up excuses to visit.

I hope it all goes smooth, sometimes big changes are challenging

hi larry
we dont care if you are new:)
i have moved 8 times in the past 2 1/2 years because of her job.:eek:
before i met her i lived in the same place for 32 years
no wonder i bought a 5th wheel.
least i dont hafta pack.
yep
love makes ya crazy.......

she just called me.
they want to hire her.
but she has a meeting with an outfit monday in wyoming that if she gets it
is $17,000 a year more than she makes now.:eek:

Yeah, but it gets really cold in the winter in Wyo and its windier than NM. :eek:

Cold don't bother me.
And there is actual greenery that isn't confined to an oasis.
To me
Most of new Mexico looks like a giant litterbox
No wonder they test nukes here.

Yeah, but it gets really cold in the winter in Wyo and its windier than NM. :eek:

i can guarantee there aint tweakers and junkies wandering around the streets stealing,robbing and begging in the winter in wyoming.
thats why i like brutal winters
no bums[cl

What town in Wyoming? It is a pretty diverse state as far as weather and geography. Half of it is boring sagebrush prairie. Cheyenne is the big town and the weather there mostly sucks, windy and lots of winter. Cody and Buffalo are awesome with the mountains and Yellowstone nearby. Gillette isn't a bad town but all oil and coal fields, not much to see. Also windy. The people are mostly friendly.

What town in Wyoming? It is a pretty diverse state as far as weather and geography. Half of it is boring sagebrush prairie. Cheyenne is the big town and the weather there mostly sucks, windy and lots of winter. .
i guess thats why the money is good. and the population low.
i found a 3 bed 2 bath house on 30 acres for $160000

Latest posts

Back