Sat. at the drags in Maine...Fun!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
We went to a great little (1/8th mile) drag strip in Winterport Maine yesterday........Lots of fun, good racing and lots of Gassers.........

100_3397.jpg

100_3400.jpg

100_3376.jpg

My friend, Ray Helger brought these to run................He and his sons(14 and 15) put these FEDs together in a few weeks just for this show. The blue 409 roadster was a barn find........add fuel and face!!

WOW!. Great stuff Mr. Tutone. That Henry J with the nailhead is a neat combination. All the FED's are interesting too. I like the blue one with the injected hemi. In fact, I like every car there.

You just made my day! Not a lot has gone right today and the videos really helped. You are very fortunate to have a strip that will let those neat old cars run without having all the latest required NHRA equipment.

Grastrick........The Henry J/ nailhead ran great all day.......The only Buick power there.
bob w...............Glad your day got a little better, This was our first trip to this track, about a 5 hour ride,well worth it as you can see.
100_3421.jpg

The young kids here(14/15) got to drive the FEDs they had been working on with there dad for the past few weeks..........What a thrill that must of been!!

Last edited:
Very cool...

Awesome photos and videos. :cool:
Great to see the old stuff running strong.
Thanks for sharing !!!!! '22

Latest posts

Back