Satin White???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravelpete

What is the best satin white out there? Hot rod flatz or what is satin or flat clear like? I want something durable and long lasting. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks

I used Industrial Flat Black paint from Sherwin Williams - great heavy duty paint with a good flat too it. I believe they had flat white also. I couldn't find the same stuff on their website though...

Ive used Big Sky sealer w/alittle tone of appliance white. Very durable. I also like Industrial enamal. Available at most farm stores.

I've used the industrial enamel before that I got from a tractor supply I think it was called Van Sikle? or something but the only thing with it was it had no uv protection in it and got all "chalky" over time.

I will say the black Industrial paint I used hasn't chalked or discolored as far as I can tell - 1 year, always outside. I'll have to go dig the can out to get the real name. Good stuff.

Latest posts

Back