Savin' old tin every day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hell's Fury" on the back with big ole 5" stacks for exhausts coming out the bottom hooked up to some killer coils...........yea, baby!

come on, what are you waiting for? start on it and get some pics!!

Thanks for putting your team of researchers on this picture task, Gastrick.
Here is picture that I stole, er, a found on the net.
prisonbus.jpg

i have thought about this all night...

- big ole 22" dually wheels?
- air bags?
- 460 w/blower with zoomies coming out the sides?

"man, I gotta get me one of them!"

"Bus-ted" is a great name, the Pen theme is great, now all I gotta do is build it.
I have to go get it out of that field first. It is going to be a bear to load.

Wheels on the bus go...

Have you seen the "new" single alloy wheels on tractor- trailers? Instead of dual wheels on the trailer and the drive wheels, they have these super deep aluminum wheels with wide tires as wide as the old dual pair. Those on the rear and the matching skinnies on the front would be awesome. Ever since I noticed them, I've thought they would be cool for a rat, and they would actually fit your bus!

440shorty

I don't have a pic of these, does anyone?

I'm sure what ever you do to it will look great. I was thinking maybe have the back open up to haul your rock crawler on. There used to be a guy here back many years ago hauled his race car in one .

I'm sure what ever you do to it will look great. I was thinking maybe have the back open up to haul your rock crawler on. There used to be a guy here back many years ago hauled his race car in one .

It is not big enough inside... not even close. I think it will be a bus, probably put a tow hitch for a trailer, who knows. It would be fun to pull up to a car show with my Bonehead truck in tow.

I need some better weather, it won't fit in my shop.

I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING abus once then add a couple of those VW pop up tops, in it and chopped then when ya get where ya going raise the tops, have a camper on the inside,, , if ya can dream! dream big as long as ya dreaming:D

Man, bonehead! Between this and "The greatest (hot rod) story ever told", you have to be the luckiest man alive! I thought I was pretty good at lucking into "new" projects, but you definately put me to shame!:D

Latest posts

Back