Saying hello from Alabama!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris06GT

Hey guys, ladies, everyone!

My name is Chris McGuire, I am 25 years old, and grew up in Northwest Alabama. I am currently looking for my first car or truck to build into a rat rod. I have a few prospects in mind, but still looking to see what is out there.

A little background.....

My father is a mechanic, and he and my grandfather have owned a couple businesses throughout the years from simple mechanic work to full on street rods and race cars.

I started welding at the age of 15, and loved it from there...Now I am a lead welder at Performance Torque Converters (PTC) in Muscle Shoals, AL...I love drag racing, love cars, and have a passion for old school hot rods..

My goal is to build a rat rod from the ground up, with my own 2 hands, and of course from the help of others....I like the full blown rat rod's with road sign floorboards, and rusted out (well, not completely..lol)...

I look forward to the knowledge I can pick up on this forum, as well as the help you guys have to offer!!!!

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks everyone!! Glad to be hear...I have already found some cars on here just the short amount of time I have been here....

Latest posts

Back