Scratch Built Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know I was thinking about it earlier.....My best friend from college...his dad had a set of molds he made off a Phaeton he restored years ago....To bad there is a lil "bad blood" between us and we don't talk anymore....he also had an original frame and several "custom" frames he built years ago......His dad was a genius when it came to "Custom" and fiberglass....it's just too bad.........I remember the Model A he restored, the Duesenberg he did....all the customs he built back in the day...to bad our lives went opposite directions...

Getting in touch with your old best friend about the molds might just be the way to give the " bad blood " a transfusion .

I buried the hatchet with a guy one time - but no wives were involved . Almost lost one of my sons because of his wife . But she is gone now and he is back .

Have you thought about a Craigslist search for an abandoned project T? A lot of folks buy them and never finish and just want to unload them. I would think it would be FAR easier to lengthen and widen and existing boy like a speedway or something....

Latest posts

Back