Seems I'm not from around here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeb

Hey! My name is Joe, I'm from Australia. I've posted once or twice, just my 2c. Thought I might introduce myself. I'm 24, I'm a mechanic, I fairly up front and brutally honest. I hope I don't offend too many of you. When you look at me like that, that means I'm joking! :) Well I have some pictures for y'all so I'm heading over to post some pics and give you a story on my new project :)

By the way, your cars are mad! Lots of pickups! and I love those chopped up bikes! soo good to see cool bikes that aren't Harleys.

Hey Joeb!

Welcome to the site...at least I m not the only non american here:)

That Delivery is beautiful man. Love the gold leaf! 4cyl is different, and a good idea if its a workshop car, they tend to get thrashed. (ok, I tend to thrash em)

Welcome to the forum. I'm from a foreign country too.............Florida. :D

(you would have to live here to understand):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Press one for English, press two.................

Don

actually there are many croatian immigrants in australia...i got some family there also:)

We are home to all... Australians don't exist. We are all just a huge bunch of immigrants. no culture, we cater for everyone and ignore who we are :) Beer and sausages under corked hats isn't really a culture to jump on imo anyway :)

hooray for patriotic me!

donsrods: I love your work! that dodge truck is REALLY inspiring! orange wheels are beautifull. that would have to be my favorite car I have seen for a LOOOONG time! I cant wait to see it finished. go post some more pics for me to druel over :)

I wish I could keep my chassis under my truck so I could go fenderless and I-Beam too..

Latest posts

Back