selling out!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
well guys i have descideto sell all my cars and parts ,, and go back on the road playin music,, my songs have went to number 7 on the local charts and seem to be movin up! so i have been workin on puttin my band together to go back on the road,, goin to do the blues thing! i have someone interested in my stuff i have left,, see what he does , he has a shop here locally i have sold alot of stuff to him so if it works out,, i will be headed down that road again,, i will be keepin my 29 chevy,, but not goin to build anything for awhile,, last saturday night some i had some doors open to me! so i am goin to try this , i sure it will be great!! This board has been great, and i will still be around from time totime,, i will post still and just wanted to say Thanks Guys!! its been a blast!!!

Well we will sure miss you! Drop in from time, to time. Good luck with your new adventures. I quit my day job 18 months ago and never looked back.

Man I envy you. There was a time when I thought doing the music thing would have been a good career for me as well. The biggest long term thing I ended up doing was playing in our worship team at church, but I really did enjoy that. Good luck to you, and please do keep us posted on your new adventure.

Good luck with your endeavor Rev! I hope you find happiness and continue to do what you love...I'm a blues fan also, so don't forget to keep us up on your music!..CR

Smart move. Sometimes you just have to simplify you life by getting rid of stuff, especially if you are going to devote some serious time and effort to the new venture. You will never know unless you try.........good luck with it, and remember us little guys when you are getting the Rock Star treatment. :D

I love the blues. My Sons are journeymen musicians and do some blues stuff in their sets.

Don

Thanks Guys for the support!!the guy called me today about my stuff said he just couldnt part with the cash right now,, to many projects,, so i will post it on here and then CL although i hateusing the list and evilbay ,, deal with to many nuts!! i got alotto do,, still got to find a bass player ,, any ways busy busy busy!! again thanks for yall support! RTD

pic of our first show! video soon!

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 12
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 10
  • g6.jpg
    g6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9
  • g4.jpg