Shades of the past ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper tom

Way too young to be a hippy!
Any of you guys gonna try to make the shades in pigion forge TN,I would like to finally get to meet some of you guys .Mabie we coud all meet for dinner or some thing .I am gonna try my best to go!I havent been in about 3 or 4 years:mad:,some thing always comes up:rolleyes:,but so fare looks like i will possibly make it this year.
Also have any of you guys ever intered a rod in to the show before ,if so is it a big hassle and werth the 50 bucks to enter the show????

I've never been to the show but it's on my bucket list. When I retire I think I'll take a year, travel around, and hit every show in the US of A.:D

Tom we live here in the heart of it all. Give me a call when you get down this way. A couple of other bucketheads from KY are coming in for the show.

I was going to shades of the past but changed plans to the following weekend to go to the the redneck rumble in Lebanon tn . I hope to make it next for sure

The next weekend in Pigeon Forge is the Grand Rod Run. A lot of rods will be coming in this Labor Day weekend for 2 weeks of hot rodding in the Smokeys.

I will be there cruisin around. Dont know if I will make it to the show, lots to see in the Forge parked on the sides of the parkway.:D
Tim

Latest posts

Back