Shakey Old Gearhead

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakey56

Hey...from East Tenn, too! Old rodder..built a lot of rods...done forgot most of what I knew!!! Oh well. Got a 56 F100..faded Red, little rust. 75 350/350. Lunatti, 3" dropped axle. 78 F150 rotors, GM calipers, Jeep booster, mstr cyl & swinging pedal, Toyota pwr steering box, 64 Galaxie wheel, vinyl seat, rubber mat. DRIVE IT EVERY DAY!! I'm new to computers, so if I screw up.... Gonna try to send fotos. Be talkin to ya!

Attachments

• DSCI0070.jpg
    DSCI0070.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCI0066.jpg
    DSCI0066.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 19
welcome to the RRR!a great bunch of folks here, with advice when needed...

and you have a GREAT looking old ford there, ya can't go wrong w/ a truck like that:cool:

HRP

Shakey56

Thanks for the welcome, guys...feel right at home already. Next project (already in my garage) a 51 Ford 2 dr sedan, Camero sub, S10 rear. Just traded for a cherry 49 Merc grille and NOS taillights...Gonna make a clone! Flat black, lakes, spots, etc. I'll send pics soon. Thanks again.

Welcome to RRR, Shakey. Nice looking old Ford. One of the nicest F100 bodystyles.

Thats funny, looks just like that P.O.S. I sold a guy down the road....lol. O by the way thanks for the water today too. Heres some picture of our trucks at the F100 show. See ya buddy.

f100056.jpg

jamestownclarkrange069.jpg

BSF-0621.jpg

P.S.
Heres what his 56 truck looked like the day he took her home.
000_0214.jpg

Hey!!..are you the guy who buffed that truck? Shiney....no! no! no! Don't like shiney!! Took a Scotchbrite pad & Ajax to her.......I did. "Watch him, folks, he's a thoroughly dangerous man"! He drives a "flat" truck and tried to make mine shiney..tsk...tsk.

Hey!!..are you the guy who buffed that truck? Shiney....no! no! no! Don't like shiney!! Took a Scotchbrite pad & Ajax to her.......I did. "Watch him, folks, he's a thoroughly dangerous man"! He drives a "flat" truck and tried to make mine shiney..tsk...tsk.

Next time you come over Im going to buff the passanger side that way when you get in your truck youll never know...lol:p

Latest posts

Back