Shop dogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife and i are the same way, our first cat was a rescue, he got attacked by a dog, he was our baby $300 later. Now were at two cats and two dogs. We had three cats but found one a home. We also recently found a stray pit wandering about and rescued that one, took us a good month to find her a home. We live in a poor area of town so stray animals are pretty common, we even found a cockatiel once :confused:.

Well good news (I guess) my buddy and his family are taking Honey. They live about 30 minutes north of me in the country. They have five kids and a great dane, so Honey should have plenty to do. I'm not ready to let her go, but this way I can see her all the time. I've got to meet up with him when he gets off of Ford at 4:30am. Here is some pics for me to remeber her by.

Attachments

• 06-14-07_0131.jpg
    06-14-07_0131.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 06-14-07_0132.jpg
    06-14-07_0132.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18
Thanks again too everybody, now I'm gonna go burn down city hall.:mad::mad::D

Flat and Reason, thank you!
I still want to see bama so maybe I'll drive the 64 through sometime this summer.

I am so happy for you and it sounds like Honey will have a blast! That is wonderful that she will be so close to you, 5 kids...:eek: and a great Dane?? Wow, she will be busy! Great Pics! Come on down to Bama, we'd love to have you. That goes for anyone that would like to come visit!

Inked,
I am truely glad you got it worked out so she is still close to you. She really looks like a sweetheart.

Whenever you get the chance to come to bama give us a shout, would love to sit down and have a cold one with you.

Anybody else planning on passin through Montgomery, same deal. Just give us a shout.

Inked, I still wouldn't give up on petitioning the city on the "dangerous dogs" thing. Like I said, it worked here, so you never know. If you can get enough signatures and present your case to your city council in an appropriate venue, it could get things turned around there. Glad things have worked out otherwise though.

Oh, and I guess I forgot to include pics of mine.

eros.jpg

erosapril2006.jpg

That is a pretty pooch there Joker. I would love to be able to have one here in Bama but these "Southern Summers" would be cruel and unusual to a cold wether pup like that.

Glad you were able to get the city coulcil to see things your way.

Actually, you'd be surprised, I'm not exactly in the north myself :) The coat not only protects from the cold, but also insulates from the heat of summer as well. I've seen dogs that have been shaved for summer, and then died because of heat stroke or even sunburn because the folks that had the dog didn't know crap about the breed.

awesome, I'm happy for you ink. you really should follow up with city hall, it may seem like you can't change anything but the truth is you can. be persistant and unreasonable, it works

awesome, I'm happy for you ink. you really should follow up with city hall, it may seem like you can't change anything but the truth is you can. be persistant and unreasonable, it works

I should of thought that before the catastrophic fire that happened there last night!:rolleyes::D

My buddy shot me a text once they got home that said, "Dude she is in Heaven" That made me feel a lot better.

Okay, now that Honey has found a home, I'll post some mutts that hang around here. Although I'm not sure that one of them is even a dog.

PENNY

SASSY

They are cute!! Sassy....kinda looks like the name fits, every dog I have seen of that breed has been sassy, but I love them! Penny is cute but looks scared.

They are cute!! Sassy....kinda looks like the name fits, every dog I have seen of that breed has been sassy, but I love them! Penny is cute but looks scared.

Penny's just a little apprehensive of the camera. She's some type of min pin mutt mix. She was a rescued stray.

And you are correct Reason 4, Miss Sassy earned her name.

Here's one of our mutt's. He thinks he is human he even got a easter basket
We also have 5 deer hounds . they eat better than we do

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg

Back