Sinners coupe build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never mind this isnt the place for me then no need to post a reply to the thread i will not be back.. anyone interested in seeing the coupe updates i have been doing every day drop me a line.. {that means email me}
[email protected]

thanks people i tried,

never mind this isnt the place for me then no need to post a reply to the thread i will not be back.. anyone interested in seeing the coupe updates i have been doing every day drop me a line.. {that means email me}
[email protected]

thanks people i tried,

Ah so you DO get it then. Good riddance to bad rubbish. We don't need the drama. [cl

[email protected]

thanks people i tried,

Dude come on get real your really not going to post anymore , this is RAT RODS RULE so just post your hit rod stuff here and your other stuff where it belongs to be posted and THICK SKIN is the key word here your last post made you sound like a DRAMA QUEEN are you a drama queen if you are don't post here if your not then bring the build back to life.

Don't think that your better than anyone here with a bad attitude because theres alot of TALENTED poeple on here that are low key its the poeple that think that there better than anyone else that sucks , i'v been building cars for over 30 years and believe me i am learning something new everyday .

When you think you know it all your not going to learn any thing new so chill out and don't get your panties in a bunch and run off just because someone dissed you man

Just my .02 cents

PS i like your work and this build hope to see more [P

Mike

How about the MOD just delete the thread and be done with it he is a whine ass that can't take a little criticism and he is only bring the group down so just say BUH BYE and DELETE!!!

I will honestly say this is the first I've heard this group of folks get this stirred up :D

I agree he was being a little cocky, since his very first post. He seems to do nice work and I'd like to see more, but get off the pedestal.
I've learned there's a time to talk and a time to listen, and if your starting a brand spankin new company for yourself (and create a good name at the same time) it would be wise to listen.

I'm into a lot of different things as well that don't fit this forum, so I don't bother talking about it unless its already posted in the BS lounge.

Nobody really cares that I'm into cross stitch here right?! :D:rolleyes:(kidding [;))

updates for the 4 people who emailed me wanting to see todays updates and thanks for having me to the guys still wanting to see the daily progression of this coupe..
On a personal note the Rat Fink guy that posted does some sick work his 32 ford truck is just flat out sick and it sucks he isnt interested in following any more of my builds but im going to try to follow his when i see them and for the few of you who like my work also check out his its right down my alley!

To the guy who said the Slaughterhouse Crew ignored him at a show.. It must have been Detroit Autorama thats the only show they have went to and i cant speak for those guys and am trying to depart from those guys and do my own thing but i can assure you it wasnt me that ignored you, You can ask anyone on here that has met me i am happy to talk with everyone for longer than your most likely willing to talk to me in fact.. I was at Carl Kaspers auto Louisville ky show during Detroit autorama
Here are the shots from today frame is all the way down to final welding and gussets..

Attachments

• PIC_2328.JPG
    PIC_2328.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 100
  • PIC_2331.JPG
    PIC_2331.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 102
  • PIC_2332.JPG
    PIC_2332.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 103
  • PIC_2335.JPG
    PIC_2335.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 91
  • PIC_2341.JPG
    PIC_2341.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 95
  • PIC_2339.JPG
    PIC_2339.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 88
updates for the 4 people who emailed me wanting to see todays updates and thanks for having me to the guys still wanting to see the daily progression of this coupe..
On a personal note the Rat Fink guy that posted does some sick work his 32 ford truck is just flat out sick and it sucks he isnt interested in following any more of my builds but im going to try to follow his when i see them and for the few of you who like my work also check out his its right down my alley!

To the guy who said the Slaughterhouse Crew ignored him at a show.. It must have been Detroit Autorama thats the only show they have went to and i cant speak for those guys and am trying to depart from those guys and do my own thing but i can assure you it wasnt me that ignored you, You can ask anyone on here that has met me i am happy to talk with everyone for longer than your most likely willing to talk to me in fact.. I was at Carl Kaspers auto Louisville ky show during Detroit autorama
Here are the shots from today frame is all the way down to final welding and gussets..

Well I see the attidude has dropped[cl...You are a great fabricator and builder as are so many others on this site...I am humbled by many of them Corpo,Bonehead,LD13 and others...I lurk at the builds old and new all the time and only comment when I see fitting or have something of value to add...one thing I have learned is that there is a vast source of knowledge here that anyone can aquire at the strike of a key...I thank you for your comments on my 32 and will continue to lurk in on your build as it has simular tastes as mine...as long as the attitude stays away[P

I will honestly say this is the first I've heard this group of folks get this stirred up :D

Ummmmm... what he said! I think that noise I hear in the background just may be the old S/V warmin' up! This is & will remain a drama free zone!

BoB

Last edited by a moderator:
i got all the gussets made and all the frame rails polished out today.. yes i said polished out, it sucked i think its the first one i ever did this to but it looks mean i will get updates monday when we finish welding the frame gussets in..usually we just polish out the front frame clips..

i got all the gussets made and all the frame rails polished out today.. yes i said polished out, it sucked i think its the first one i ever did this to but it looks mean i will get updates monday when we finish welding the frame gussets in..usually we just polish out the front frame clips..

Polished! Holy, that may be worth shooting clear on so you don’t hide all that hard work.
Looking forward to seeing how that turned out.

Latest posts

Back