Slightly off topic....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks......and the best to all here - from me & my family.

I think that all that are able to read these words of well wishing should also remember the fellow rodder that recently passed (HAMB member - Myron Boloyan, Jr. - Fla. Poor Boy member - God rest his soul) & wish his family the needed thoughts to get them thru this Holiday.

R46

Merry Christmas to all; I hope santa brings the rod parts you ask for.(I got mine today a 49 f1 cab. Now I can start my top chop.) HO; HO; HO; MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD BLESS BE SAFE

Merry Christmas to all; I hope santa brings the rod parts you ask for.(I got mine today a 49 f1 cab. Now I can start my top chop.) HO; HO; HO; MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD BLESS BE SAFE

Good deal RUSTY50F1. I suspect I'm gonna get a couple of hot rod goodies too.........either that or coal in my stocking.:rolleyes:

And another Merry Christmas wish to you all.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday....
This is a great group of people to be associated with......

I am spending another one in the frozen north of Russia with the reindeer (-25 today) ......
And Christmas arrives a day earlier here. :D

Again, my best to all... '22

I Got Ya Covered

Here's a little something to help you thru the holidays.

Attachments

• happyeverthing.jpg
    happyeverthing.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
And I want to wish all a Merry Christmas, it's starting to look like Christmas here in KS with snow and more snow.

Now why would this be off topic? It is Christmas. Thank you for publicly saying it. So many people are afraid to voice these very words right now. Merry Christmas to you and may God Bless your family. May God bless our troops also. Terry Price

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year to all. To repeat TMP,,,
a VERY Merry Christmas to our troops both at home & abroad.

Latest posts

Back