Small Car Show just Outside Morehead,KY -May 15th

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB

This show is being held in a rural setting about 6-7 miles east of Morehead, at the Old Haldeman School. The school burnt down a couple years ago but the Gym was saved and then bought by a group of citizens who used their own money to turn it into a community center. So far they have been getting by on what they make from renting the place out and donations. They haven't got any government money or grants of anykind. So we thought we'd try to help them out. ost of us who are into old metal are also into these old buildings, so it just seems like the thing to do.

The Carter County Cruisers will be hosting a Top 20 Car Show starting at 10Am and ending at 5PM. The reason behind this show is to help raise money for the upkeep and restoration of this Rowan County landmark. I can speak for the active club members when I say that we are honored that the people from the Community Center have asked us to help out with this project.

so here's the details...

Place - Haldeman/Hayes Crossing Community Center 4399 Open Fork Rd Morehead,Ky 40351

Date - May 15, 2010

Time - Registration will run 10AM till 2PM - Awards are at 5PM

Registration Cost - $10.00

Awards - Dash Plaques to the first 25 entries...Top 20 Awards with some specialties

Games - Thats right we're playing alot of Games at this show, so bring the family and we'll do our best to entertain them. Push Rod Drop, Fan Belt Toss, Corn Hole and more to come. We'll even do Muffler rappin' if people ask for it.

Are we done at 5PM? The car show part is, but then activities move inside the gym for a Sock Hop...

Starting at 6PM (I'm sure they will actually let you in a little earlier though) The Community Center will be hosting an authentic Sock Hop. $5 at the door and loads of fun.

haldemanflyer.jpg

Latest posts

Back