small update....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track-T

Update on me and the roadster....
what a great summer.....
1. "downsized " at work...
2. Had to have knee operation(2nd.)
leg doc says I'm done and not return...
3. Get a call from heart doc......
Stress test not good,I need a stint put in next monday.....
can't wait for the next thing....

anyway,I needed something to hold my trunk up and a stick didn't look
all that great.
Took some .090 alum. and made a couple of fold up braces...

Attachments

• 100_0188.jpg
    100_0188.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 50
Well, bad luck comes in 3's, so you should be all done with your run. ;) Sorry to hear about the problems. Don't sweat the stint, they have made this operation very simple and effective. I had angioplasty twice about 20 years ago, and it was the best thing I have ever done. My stress tests are always perfect now, and I feel great.

Keep us posted on how it goes for you, we care. :)

Don

Update on me and the roadster....
what a great summer.....
1. "downsized " at work...
2. Had to have knee operation(2nd.)
leg doc says I'm done and not return...
3. Get a call from heart doc......
Stress test not good,I need a stint put in next monday.....
can't wait for the next thing....

anyway,I needed something to hold my trunk up and a stick didn't look
all that great.
Took some .090 alum. and made a couple of fold up braces...

Track-T - Don't lose the fire! I can so totally relate to the hard times both physically and financially. Going through a few myself and almost had to give up on my 51 f-1 all together. I can't do that though. It means way too much to me personally. Never quit on your dreams!! Just keep the faith and you'll be back wrenching on the roadster before you know it. As Don said, "WE CARE"

Best of luck with things,

Thunder1

I had a stint "installed exactly 2 weeks ago. Other than the "discomfort" at the entry point, It was no big deal! Way easier than the new diet and quiting smoking....

Hey..its only precautionary medicine.......:eek::D
I have had both knees tweeked, 2-spinal surgeries, and been in twice for stints. It all works out in the end. The stint is like nothing, you can even watch as they tract the camera up into your arteries :eek:
Only draw back, you have to lay out on a table for around 6 hours for the super glue to dry when they remove the stint applicator. This will help keep you from bleeding to death:rolleyes:;) Maximo

Yeah, best of luck but dont worry too much, stints are a cakewalk. I just waited too long and had a heart attack first. And when I had the heart attack (in the shower) I fell and busted up my knee so I couldnt walk. The cardiologist wouldnt let me have surgery on my knee for 2 months afterwords. Anyway, that was 5 yrs ago and it all worked out alright. Now I found out in Jan. that I have colon cancer. Just finished 6 mo. of chemotherapy and am scheduled to have surgery sometime this month. Meanwhile I still work and am trying to make progress on my hot rod project but its hard because Im always tired. When I was young I thought all this **** happens to someone else. Really sucks to find out you are the "someone else".

Latest posts

Back