Smallfoot's AA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too cool, smallfoot. [cl

Do you have a public library close by? Most have internet access. You could post your videos form their.

Thanks ya'll!
Kinda screwed for anything close by. Out of range for dsl. Satellite modems don't work well here either. Cell phone service is iffy. No cable either. But hey, it sure is quiet back here....:D

first time vid

About stalled the auto...jeesh! Still tuning and tweeking. Cut the size down on the camera and took a couple of shorts..hang with me till I get posting them right.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh....OK....

That was quick...but nice..:D.... Want to see the part when you jump on her and let us hear it tach up a bit....[P

I'm really trying to be able to do a video at all sarge! Disl-up is cruel. Did clicking on the pic bring the vid up for you?

Great! Thanks man! I don't have anything but rough road on my driveway. It'll have to be on the pavement to play hard. It's got so much zip it surprised me. I still can't make any speed because it will beat me to death. Did several passes to the highway today(3 miles round trip) and ran it as hard as I could. Faster than my normal speed up thru there. Got it back to the barn and checked for anything out of place. Had a slight water drip from a bad hose clamp. Didn't see any cracks or damage anywhere. Fun,fun, fun....:D
Got some pics I took and am working at getting them up.

Took it up to the house to get my riding buddy!

And he wanted to drive...

I told him the last time he drove, he hit a tree! Teed him off...

Still tweeking it up but it's not far off when you can lean in and turn the key and she fires right up...

Cool! Bet the pup is going to like it, too! Hard to do a vid and dive, my first was crappy, so next time I taped the phone to the windsheild.

Windshield??? Think that's what Buddy liked the best when I took him for a ride.
Yessir, it was all I could do to try and steady the camera and drive too. I had both hands on the camera, don't know who was steering...[S
I got one of the 4Sight dash cams I scored from a buddy. He used it in his big rig. It has all kinds of attachments for mounting different ways. I'll have to play with it to know what I'm doing.

Short start up vid

It's pool night tomorrow night and I'm hosting so I'll get a passenger to take another ride vid.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for the positive comments. Buddy digs riding in anything and he was a little squirrely when I put it in gear and tossed some sand, but he settled right in and really liked the breeze...:D

Latest posts

Back