Smoking

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I didn't realize what kind of dollar figures were associated with that. Way more that I expected.

As a somewhat related side note. My grandfather on my mother's side was a tobacco farmer in Kentucky for most of his life but was strongly opposed to smoking. Odd but true.

my 98 year aunt here in south fla saw an add on tv about smoking related deaths and called the #. they told her to send a copy of her husbands death cert. and a picture of him with a cig in his hand and they would get back with her. she did and got a check for $9000

Also just saying they spent the money is one thing. Being accountable for how it was spent is another. Many so called charitable organizations only get 10% or less to the actual cause and the rest ie used up by administration.
I asked tobacco free kids to give me an accounting of how they spend their funds and I think the other organizations like the American Lung Ass. Cancer Society ect need to be accountable too.

Latest posts

Back