Snubbed at the local cruise in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6PACKRAT

I have been taking my truck to the local cruise in all year. For a change of pace, this past week we got the Cobra out and took it. Today my wife met the guys who put on the cruise, real good people--retired local businessmen. They asked her what we would be bringing this week. She said that we weren't sure yet. They said "Sorry", while it is nice and all that--LEAVE THE COBRA AT HOME AND BRING THE TRUCK BACK.
Kinda makes one tear-up with pride!

Attachments

• IMG_3606.jpg
    IMG_3606.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3552.jpg
    IMG_3552.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 92
A friend lives in Kingsport and told me about the cruise ins when I was there a couple of weekends ago. We want to ride up sometime and hang out.
Tim

Not a very big cruise, but good people. There are 2 curises in Bristol on Fri nights (the area can't support 2)--one for high-end cars and people and one for us normal people. Too bad everyone can't get along!

Not a very big cruise, but good people. There are 2 curises in Bristol on Fri nights (the area can't support 2)--one for high-end cars and people and one for us normal people. Too bad everyone can't get along!

We usually have 75 to 100 cars every Friday night...it's getting larger every week.

Latest posts

Back