So tattoos of Rat Rods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehemmen

So I saw in a local magazine just a day ago. They have pictures of people who have tattoo's of Rat Rods on themself. Who thinks that is weird.

I think its a cool idea, I think rat fink style cartoonish would look better then a realistic picture imo. I do agree that new cars would be sooooo funny. I could imagine a picture of a yellow cobalt on some dudes arm.....rofl.

i would like to do one along these lines
ratrod600ew1.jpg

Think about it.

What happens when you get older. That little rod because a big truck. lol. I mean the skin will change. That rod just gets rusty.

for my next tattoo i need to get with a pinstriper so that i can get it drawn out. i am a firefighter and have been into cars my entire life soooo......i am going to combine the two and get a maltese cross done up in pinstriping.

What happens when you get older. That little rod because a big truck. lol. I mean the skin will change. That rod just gets rusty.

These are some that were inked onto my now 61 year old skin. Several of them are pretty old.

Attachments

• 003 (2)-2.jpg
    003 (2)-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 002 (2)-2.jpg
    002 (2)-2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 002 (4)-1.jpg
    002 (4)-1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58
  • 004 (2)-2.jpg
    004 (2)-2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 010-1.jpg
    010-1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 52
You got it on your leg.

These are some that were inked onto my now 61 year old skin. Several of them are pretty old.

The one I saw was on this guys gut. It looked like he was already working on a beer gut. He should not take off that shirt. It was not sexy at all.

He should not take off that shirt. It was not sexy at all.

To each his own I guess, but not sure why it would matter if it was sexy or not to another guy... Compaired to some of the tattoo's I have seen in the last couple years a rat rod is not even near the top of the list of BAD Tattoo's. Maybe I am of the minority, but I think aged tattoos look just as good or better then when they are brand new, they have some character and some stories to tell.

Latest posts

Back