So who's watching...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ovred

Anyone else watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction?I like to look the neat old cars roll by.All ready seen some nice Chevy trucks go for some great prices.One of these days I like to go out there just to see it for myself.Anybody from that part of world plan on going?If you do,take some pics.

Forgot all about it, doubt the gf would want to watch it. She has control of the tv since I have been working late on some of my pet projects. I love it nice to see there is still interest in old iron.

Don't watch Barrett-Jackson on Speedchannel too often anymore....After one time of listening to my wife BITCH about "How can somebody spend a million bucks on ONE car!?!" I just quit watching. Who needs that static?:mad: As if I could afford to spend $1M....:rolleyes:

Regards,
Shea:)

I watched it the first couple years. Don't anymore. To me it's like going to an opera. I'd rather go to a rock concert.

as much as the highly publicized has always kinda put me off... I can't not help being amazed and enjoy watching it!

I would love to go too!

Caught a bit of it ( with the sound off ) while having a couple of brew in a bar yesterday ..... lots of "pretty " stuff .... too bad it abets the rise of old car prices. One major gripe: didn't see Amy Sparks-Assiter yesterday !!

I watch it every now and then....The funniest thing I saw was... a friend of mine sold his 39 plymouth coupe for $18.000 to some guy from out of town.....we saw his coupe just the way he sold it sell for something in the ballpark of $58,000 on B-J boy he was ****ed...lol....we laugh about it now but.........

Latest posts

Back