Some good news from Spokane !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following that thread on the HAMB, thank God the future Son in Law was on the ball and caught them. The dummy theif was selling the stuff right on Ebay 2 weeks after the car went missing.

Hope they fry his skanky butt. :mad:

Don

Good story! Hope they didn't loose too much of it. Now he can do those things he always wanted to do different.

Nice to hear about one recovered for a change. Lucky the thief is an idiot. "Sophisticated" criminals would have it loaded in a shipping container, never to be seen again. :eek:

Tripper's comment reminds me of Ron White's bit about capital punishment. They should "ship" the idiot to Texas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQRgT15f9U

Only the grill was sold to a guy on the wetside of the state . The guy who bought it is going to send it back to the owner . the ebay seller name is jetblack just to let everyone know.

This thing should air on "World's Dummest Criminals" ! Not only did the guy put the stuff on Ebay, but he listed parts that were simply unbolted and photographed. No attempt to disquise them, and who sells things like a complete hood assembly, grille, front bumper, running boards, etc all in the same ad ? Could it be more obvious this was a chopped up complete car ?

The idiot even listed his phone number in some of the ads. Another weird thing is that he used a towing company to steal the car. I guess he called them and told them he was going to work on it for a customer so they loaded it and delivered it to his house !!!!!! That sounded fishy to me, but I heard the towing guys actually called the owners when they heard about the theft on TV and gave them the info of where it went.

On a side note, in another car theft where the perps were caught, (37 Ford panel truck) it was reported on the HAMB that the theif only got 18 months even though he is a career crimal. He spent most of the 90's in jail and the judge gave him pretty much the maximum that he could with the 18 months !:eek:

Until we start giving these guys real sentences with hard labor, nothing is going to change.

Don

Latest posts

Back