some of my projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchyspeed

I'm gonna try to post pictures of a couple projects we are working on. then everyone can see my junk. Ok if i did this right the first picture should be the cab to my 53 chevy truck this will be the rat of rats. going to use a 350 olds rocket, straight axle, 4spd. the second is my brother Jims 49 chevy truck, I'm not really sure whats happing with that. He like rat also but since I taught him to paint He might want to do an old skool sleeper. The golf cart was bought to just have for swap meets but my 16 year old son wants to rat that out too and some how he plans to use my old 28 model A grill on this project. So i'm guessing that will end up a custom metalflake job. The camaro is just a deal I couldn't pass up (it does great burnouts), that is a simple paint job and cleaning and being sold it's for the most part a very clean car. So now everyone sees what we have collected and since I am closing the retail part of my speed shop (at least til my health and the economy gets better) I will have more time to get these things finished.

Attachments

• personal pics 265.jpg
    personal pics 265.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 39
  • personal pics 012.jpg
    personal pics 012.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 47
  • golf cart 005.jpg
    golf cart 005.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 46
  • personal pics 495.jpg
    personal pics 495.jpg