some of my stuff

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkk

1939 olds, sold off-sigh!
1946 Hudson,still here.
My youngest son wants to build a Rat Rod, sooooo,looking and planning with my son. Good thing I'm a retired bodyman/fabricator...

39front.jpg

39olds.jpg

ltfrt.jpg

ltrr.jpg

engine.jpg

cage.jpg

tri4link.jpg

hudson info

Well, It's a 1946 Hudson,model is Super 8 I think. I actually traded a 69 Z/28 Camaro 10.5 racecar roller for this car. This evidently used to be a straight up race car that someone got tired of. It was done about 25 yrs ago and is holding up very well. it's been Retro'd to a street machine. full cage NRA certified for 6.4 the frame is 2"x3" and is the nicest done frame I have ever seen. It has a BBC 454, cam,intake Demon 850 carb, PG trans with manual valve body and 3000 rpm stall converter,Hurst Quick shift,9" ford with 4:56 locker, tri-angulated 4 link rear suspension.Just put new sneakers on it. M/T sportsman 31x18x15 rears and 25x8x15 front on weld wheels. Runs really well on the street. about 11 mpg on 93oct. top is chopped a lot,only 7 1/2" of glass. the only down side to the car is the windows are tinted to around 20-25% including the windshield. a little tough to see at night. but I like it! It is unusual for sure.

Latest posts

Back