Some of you may not know this, but...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
I'm famous!
Thats right, famous.
Not as famous as Elvis or Paris Hilton, but I was quoted and have pics of my soapbox car and my truck in the current issue of Hot Rod Magizine.

They did a several page story on the San Fernando Valley Illegal Soap Box Federation.

Funny, I also have an ad on Craigs List for my shop. Some guy calls me the other day and we discuss his needs and what I can do for him. Then he says " Do you race soapboxes?" I laughed and said yes. He had just got his copy in the mail.

Yes thats right, boys and girls, Maddog is famous. :D
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the fortune to roll in.

Waiting.....

Still waiting......:eek:

OK, going back to work now.

I've got to check that out. Hey Maddog, can I get an autograph. Are you still alowed to socialize with us regular folks. :D

Congrats on the fame and...uh......fortune.

Famous!!!

Maddog you've always been famous to us :D

It's alwasys nice to be recognised for what we do once in a while...as long as not headed "Wanted Dead or Alive, Reward..." :eek:

Kool!!!

Dog,
I thought that foto looked familiar!!! I'll go back & read that a little closer! I also thought when I read that... illegal racing... there everybody was, pictures, license plate #'s... hummmm...

Congrats... hope u don't become infamous!!!

BoB

No It hasnt gone to my head, but my agent says I should.....

Autographs, sure. $2.00 ea plus shipping.

The 15 min doesnt count when your sleeping. I have 7 min left.

I had to tell someone. Thanks for listening.:D:D

Hey, didn't you get the pin-up too!!! I gotta get out there and watch. Looks like a lot of fun.

Your welcome anytime Gasser.

No more races till March. Next season should bring a bunch of new cars out.

I plan on busting this one out on some of the straighter longer courses next year. That should be interesting.

No I still dont drive. What do you think I am? Stupid or something?:D

Attachments

• Topo in new shop 014 (Medium).jpg
    Topo in new shop 014 (Medium).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
Rock on! This is only the start! The Start of something really big. I can see it now, your name up in lights, Partys, Limos, Wine, women, song,..... I am still trying to figure out where the money part comes from.

I don't have to buy the magazine, for some reason they posted your picture at the Post Office.............something about "rogue racers" or the like. :eek:

Congrats big guy.........will you sign my dashboard?

Don

Maddog,Congrats to my So Cal Brother.That is really a cool thing to happen to someone.Just wait till you get the TOPPO finished.That is going to be on a MAG for sure.I dont think anyone has done a TOPPO.In Nor Cal or So Cal in many years..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Latest posts

Back