something different

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlickFreak

Check this out from the shed bbq in gulfport, ms

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

why?????????????

UGLY, STUPID AND A WASTE OF A GOOD MUSTANG[S:confused:

sell it or give it to someone with taste and a sense of style[P

the willy looks nice.

Later:cool:

UGLY, STUPID AND A WASTE OF A GOOD MUSTANG[S:confused:

sell it or give it to someone with taste and a sense of style[P

the willy looks nice.

Later:cool:

My Dad would say that about every vehicle on RRR! :rolleyes: To each his own. I do think it's a bit too over the top myself...

:eek: That is quite possibly the first Mustang I've seen with five foot zoomies [S:D

What's the story on the Willys wagon :confused: It appears to be owned by the Shed and I notice it is on a trailer and looks like the driver's side opens up :confused: Is there a cooker built into it ???

LOL, waste of a good mustang, that's really funny to me. Why? They're a dime a dozen. Much like most of the stuff on here and related sites, it was wasting away in a field. Any car put back on the road instead of rotting to dirt or crushed and sent to Asia regardless of taste is good IMO. Built, not bought for around $600.... Yes the pipes are over the top, but things change.

What I think is wrong about it is that when it's drivin through the marsh the carb ain't high enough to keep from suckin in water :confused: [S

Really to each his own [cl ;)

Don't know about a dime a dozen, but to each his, (or her) own!!

I see 4 or 5 65-68 mustangs get crushed here a month...

What I think is wrong about it is that when it's drivin through the marsh the carb ain't high enough to keep from suckin in water :confused: [S

Really to each his own [cl ;)

That's funny [cl

I've seen a few lifted 4x4 stangs over the years..

I like it! This is what I would do if I owned a 1st gen Mustang. I'd probably take to a figure 8 afterwards also.

yea I think its a rat car , or grunge rod ? thats what its all about being different, and thats a different look for a mustang, I sort of like it, build it your way and who cares what the world cookie cutters think, [;)

Latest posts

Back