Something u've *never* seen B4!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen... start u're engines!!!

it looks like it would fire right up:D

Moto,
I believe it would. He filled the cylinders with the WD-40 of our day... Marvel Mystery Oil & basically mothballed it. It turns over & I think it could be running in a day. It also has *real* rubber tires that are not cracked @ all. The only thing it's missing are the fender skirts. He was told they were taken off the 1st time the truck had a flat & were never put back on & were lost. He is having some made. That is what the rear fenders are off. He also has a ton of spare parts for it too.

BoB

that is really really cool. kinda one of those things you can't do much with though, really for a collector or a museum. If barret isn't interested I bet the smithsonian blackhawk museum in ca would be. they restore old cars like these and display them. It's a pretty cool museum.

since the sound equipment is missing anyway ...i would leave the truck as is running gear and outside body wise ...and redo the interior as a vintage motorhome ...then drive it as much as possible.

B-J material!

since the sound equipment is missing anyway ...i would leave the truck as is running gear and outside body wise ...and redo the interior as a vintage motorhome ...then drive it as much as possible.

Knotheads,
I'm gonna contact Barret-Jackson to see if they would be interested.

BoB

Latest posts

Back