Sorry about the O/T! Grape vines anyone!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Mrs Tripper & I want to grow grapes on the new pergula I built in the back yard & are wondering if anyone knows of any good ones that grow well here in the south & where to get them!? I'd love to make me own vino. Thanks in advance & sorry for the O/T!

BoB

Well... my vines are drippin' with grapes & they're just startin' to change color! I'm a lov'n it!!!

BoB

Attachments

• grapesripening.jpg
    grapesripening.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 18
When I was a kid we had grapes growing over some trellises that were on the side of our one barn. They were the best tasting red grapes ever. One day I ate a bunch of them and after a while I opened one up. There was a worm in it. I opened another one up, there was a worm in it too. I opened up a bunch of them and they all had worms inside ! :eek:

I wonder how much extra protein I got that day ? :eek::eek:

Don

When I was a kid we had grapes growing over some trellises that were on the side of our one barn. They were the best tasting red grapes ever. One day I ate a bunch of them and after a while I opened one up. There was a worm in it. I opened another one up, there was a worm in it too. I opened up a bunch of them and they all had worms inside ! :eek:

I wonder how much extra protein I got that day ? :eek::eek:

Don

That explains so much now ;)

FWIW, I have a friend who planted grapes to grow over his pergola a few years ago and he's tearing them out now. Just got tired of the big mess of fallen grapes and bird poop all over their sitting area and picnic table.

Latest posts

Back