South East Dallas, TX Garage Crawl 1-12-2008

• Thread starter Dirty's Hot Rods
  • Start date
Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dirty's Hot Rods

Okay here is the plan everyone meet at Brian Bass Kustom Shop @9:00am
3808 Willow st
Dallas Tx 75226

I will try to have some doughnuts for everyone 9-10:15am

MarkX (Classis Garage) shop next
3806 Willow st
Dallas Tx 75226

Don Ross Shop next 10:25am- 11:15am
2446 Charles St
Dallas, TX

Stop at Wings for Burger ar Beer 11:30-12:30
1701 N Highway 175
Seagoville, TX 75159

Killer Rides 12:30- 1:00pm
1300 N.. KAUFMAN ST.
SEAGOVILLE, TX 75159

Irrational Metalworks 1:15pm-1:45pm

Dirty' Speed Shop 1:50 pm- whenever
1013 Oakhollow LN.
Combine, TX 75159

I have spoken with Bass, MarkX, Don Ross, and Tim(Irrational Metalworks), and Tim at ( Killer Rides) and confirmed Times with them

Rusty

Hey, Rusty, I didn't know you were here. Hey I need a GOOD picture of the Dirty38. That is just about my favorite car in reality. I about peed myself the first time I saw it at Hatfield's last year, didn't even know it was yours then.

Dirty, I dont think I will make it in time, Washington sate is having a big storm right now, could you mail me a donut? lol

Pablo

South East Dallas,TX Garage Crawl 1-12-2008

Hey any of the above mentioned gonna be at the Dallas Autoramma ?

Danny, is Rusty going to stay with you at the roundup? talked with a few more of the Houston crowd they are staying at Super 8 also. TP

Anyone know who drives the COE truck that I saw on headed west on I-20 yesterday afternoon? From the looks of it, the truck had to belong to a rat rodder. I caught a glimpse of it from the other side of the highway.

He is out of Ft. Worth. TX. I for got his name Dusty's Rods out of Leonard, TX built it 500 Caddy powered

Rusty

Latest posts

Back