Spent the day with the man that "saved" Betty Page

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the thing about living in Florida, you never know who you are going to meet or what their background is. They all end up settling here sooner or later.

Cliff Williams from AC/DC lives right down the road from me and was one of my customers when I was in the marine business. Super nice, shy guy, not the hard rocker you would think he would be.

Don

Last I heard, she lives by me, but don't approach her, she goes off the deep end. The Sheriffs get called to her residence for disturbances, Usually, for people that find out who she is and they come a callin'.

I love Betty!

There's a reason chicks are called Betty's now. I love Betty Paige but lord how old is she now?

Rattler

If i remember correctly, she came to florida on a few occassions, to do photo shoots. Then she married a young kid down south, it was rumored that she was his first, could you imagine the luck!! getting popped by bettie!! Anyway, thats when she got religious, but i believe she left him and went to cali, where she hides now.

Everyday

I spend everyday with the man who saved Betty Paige, but he ain't from Florida. He was born in Bethlehem and lives all over now. Harleyboy

Latest posts

Back