Spray paint nozzles?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71rat

So ive heard from various sources that you can get different nozzles for spray cans, and they will make paint come out smoother. Last time i painted my truck, i got alot of "striping" in the paint. is there another way to avoid that?

Depends on the temperature, humidity, and quality of paint too. Don't shoot in direct sun light and try to keep a wet edge. Cheap paint usually sprays lousy.

Last time i painted my truck, i got alot of "striping" in the paint. is there another way to avoid that?

Not really trying to be an ass here, but the best way to avoid is to not paint your entire truck with spray cans. They were not designed to evenly coat large open surfaces. There are a lot easier (and cheaper) ways out there that will give you a much better and more durable finish. Save the spray cans for small stuff...

Not really trying to be an ass here, but the best way to avoid is to not paint your entire truck with spray cans. They were not designed to evenly coat large open surfaces. There are a lot easier (and cheaper) ways out there that will give you a much better and more durable finish. Save the spray cans for small stuff...

I agree. Spray cans are good for touch up or small stuff. To paint a whole car, buy a cup gun and a gallon of paint. You can get cup guns pretty cheap. You will save yourself money, and have a better job if you go ahead and buy one.

There are some cans that spray more of a fan pattern though. They have a totally different looking nozzle than the standard old spray can nozzle.

Latest posts

Back