starting a car club,

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam the barber

Who's in, im in another club called severed ties but I've been away for a while id like to start a hot rods and kustoms club, called Lifers c.c.

Last edited:
photobucket-3356-1325562888504.png

It depends on styling we discussed this and we mean like donks and such of u have a 20 inch steelies on wide whites we like that its up to the members, one of the members is opening up a tattoo shop right now and he's naming it after the club

guess Im out toom 24" on the rear 20" in the front

thought building a rat was all about doing and building anything any how one wanted[S

It is not telling anyone not to build their ride the way they want, we have hot rods and lead sleds, 60's customs some muscle cars everyone in the club has multiple cars we just had to draw a line in the sand somewhere and that'd where we chose to draw it, we've all built alot of cars I myself built a bagged and bodydropped s10 on 22's, I just wouldn't put it in this club, we have a total of 2 rules doesn't seem like to many to me

definition of lifer

an old man I knew (deceased now) once told me , LIFER meant -" lazy ignorant f-er expecting retirement". funny how after 30 years , that saying is still stuck in my head. I've been at my job 23 years, go 14 to go, guess I'm starting to fall into that catagory. Being a member of a group forum is ok.being part of a club is another , always someone trying to over ride another It works for some ,but not for others . Good luck.

"the club"

That's our name . " THE CLUB " from Riverside Ca. We too our a new club and have a few rules. 1966 and older is one rule but the main one is it has to be a driver ! Paint, rust , primer , doesn't matter. Like you said , no donks .

You guys definitely have the potential to be a cool club! Me and a couple buddys are currently trying to put a club together also. Ther will be no real ” rules” the only one is it has to be pre 60's. And the purpose of that is only to capture an erra. I have had cars and trucks from 61 to 67. Still do. But we are just going for a certain ”look”. Nothing against newer rodz, because trust me, im a fanatic of all of them. Ther is a right club for everyone out ther. Some are more suitable than others. You take your club in the direction you want and if nobody likes it, they can join a club that is more suitable for their rodz. Cheers!

You guys definitely have the potential to be a cool club! Me and a couple buddys are currently trying to put a club together also. Ther will be no real ” rules” the only one is it has to be pre 60's. And the purpose of that is only to capture an erra. I have had cars and trucks from 61 to 67. Still do. But we are just going for a certain ”look”. Nothing against newer rodz, because trust me, im a fanatic of all of them. Ther is a right club for everyone out ther. Some are more suitable than others. You take your club in the direction you want and if nobody likes it, they can join a club that is more suitable for their rodz. Cheers!

Thanks I appreciate that, were still going got a new guy this week, real good guy always willing to helpthe other members out, his names ian the newest lifer

Sam
LFFL
photobucket-2493-1328418741950.jpg

^
THAT is a nice car.
i want to get one like it for my wife.
she says the 27 is too noisy and uncomfortable.........;)

Latest posts

Back