Still around....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnratty

I still lurk around, but now I have no ride...ran into some money issues and had to let the willys and all my stuff go..but I figure "hey its almost refund time." So hopefully I will get a new project with my refund, last year me and my girl got back almost 5k with our son..so I hope this year will be as good. Later everyone.

You don't have to have a "Rod" just to join in conversation, and you know you are always welcome to share your knowledge here as well.

I know a little bout money problems too...

Even though I claim single with zero deductions, have a wife, mother-in-law and a house mortgage, I still owed $2K last year. This marriage penalty and AMT suck :mad:...................Good Luck with a new project. :D

Thanks guys, as far as my knowledge, lol thats funny, only thing im real good at is drinkin beer and goin fast lol. I tried to stay away for a while, I figure if I dont come around I cant see anything and want and in theory I wont spend money I dont have...but I already have a few ideas in mind.

Latest posts

Back