Stop Jumping on the D@&* BELL ! ! !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Moron

Captain Morgan's crazy cousin!
A little G. S. for the B. S.

gs1.jpg

Ha ha ha that could be a picture of me as a kid. The little black hose at the gas stations and the drive thru at the local burger joint were a favorite target for me as a kid. Yes I got the same reaction:D

Oh yeah, forgot about those bell hoses. We used to ride our bikes over them and the gas station guy would come out and yell at us. :D:D Never understood why until I got out of high school and got a job at a gas station. :eek::D

Don

I miss that, among about a million other things. I was always amazed by the way it worked too. Guess it didn't take much to amuse me ,then or now.

Oh man, does that bring back memories. My Aunt & Uncle had a Flying "A" gas station in Reedley, Ca. I spent every summer there growing up. Town had 1 traffic signal and 2 police cruisers. The Kings River was across the street.

Ding-ding....

Great post, Captain.
A couple of weeks ago I put in a request for a "pneumatic service bell" here at the fuel station in Russia (Remote drill rig location, heavy equipment).
Anyone 50 and over on the Exxon side just got this far away look in their eyes and smiled, anyone younger didn't have a clue, including my Russian crew.
It is safe to say that most all of us stomped on or rode our bikes over that hose at one time or another just to hear the ding-ding. :D '22

gs17.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville.Tn. I used to drive by it everyday going to work in Oak Ridge. Its looking pretty bad now.:(
Tim

Latest posts

Back