Street Outlaws old video.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kinda crazy how fast they built that crow mod car after his crash. I also like the show, but isnt that alittle over the top. Not really a "street car " anymore. Not like any of them are but at least they where real cars at one time.

I agree. I love the show but I could relate to most of the cars because they were somewhat like street cars, however, this new one is no where near that.

All of them are really raking in the dough now, driving new trucks with enclosed expensive trailers, etc. I need to get a reality show ! :D

Don

Like it too.

Like most of you I like it too. I realize the show is heavily scripted.

Every one likes the crashes. Forbid any injuries. For me it seems corny that Dave crashes his car, chief crashes his car, just seen where kyle Kelly or cornbread crashes. 3 crashes close together. Was a stunt man driving these? Did show money pay to build new ones?

From back ground pics of their digs and shop I fail to see how they $$$$ support their racings. Show leads you the believe or think these are speed shops or what ever.

But damn it I still like and watch.

Its kinda crazy how fast they built that crow mod car after his crash. I also like the show, but isnt that alittle over the top. Not really a "street car " anymore. Not like any of them are but at least they where real cars at one time.

He bought the car as a rolling chassis after the crash. It was already built by someone else and advertised on Racing Junk. He had been saving for a pro mod, and this one was built exactly as he wanted. So he bought it and got a wrap put on before PRI. They're actually "building" it now, installing his powertrain and all that jazz.

Anytime I've watched the show they always call them street raced cars (correct me if I'm wrong, haven't watched in quite a while). Lutz drives his pro mod on the street, as does Bailey. While they aren't production cars, doesn't driving them on the street make them street cars? I think it's bad ass, and if I had the money to build a pro mod would do the same. Can you imagine the heads that would turn?

Like most of you I like it too. I realize the show is heavily scripted.

Every one likes the crashes. Forbid any injuries. For me it seems corny that Dave crashes his car, chief crashes his car, just seen where kyle Kelly or cornbread crashes. 3 crashes close together. Was a stunt man driving these? Did show money pay to build new ones?

From back ground pics of their digs and shop I fail to see how they $$$$ support their racings. Show leads you the believe or think these are speed shops or what ever.

But damn it I still like and watch.

Apologies, but I have read several comments of people implying that the crashes are scripted, and to me that's ignorant. Dave and Chief both spent time in hospital and sustained injuries from their crashes, as well as losing a lot of money that had been invested in their cars. While parts of the show are heavily scripted, I fail to see the viewpoint of why a crash would be. Sure, it makes for good TV I guess, but that doesn't mean it isn't real.

Chief had Lutz's wheels and tires on his car, would you put someone else's parts on if you were planning to crash?

Chief bought his new car with the money he had saved from public appearances and that sort of thing. He didn't hide where he got the money from. He also said he has an invoice for every piece of that car in case anyone thinks he has someone else footing the bill or giving him free parts.

Before Dave crashed Goliath 1.0, I saw several videos of it on the strip. I saw some good angles, and every time that car launched it made a right turn. It seemed like there was a setup issue, as it was consistently doing it. It seemed like bad news, and so I wasn't super surprised to hear of his crash. I don't know the ins and outs of the car, that's just an observation I made from a video I watched.

Sno, i aint arguing with ya. I really like the show. The cars are cool as hell. Those guys eat sleep and breath that stuff. I dont dout the really race them. That was a cool car chief had, suck to see it wrecked. Im sure these new rides will only make the racing faster!

Latest posts

Back