Suzukiside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

probchld1953

A guy at the Samurai site photo shoped my Sammy body for me. This is the plans for my Samurai when warm weather comes. Then it will be sawzall time. I call it Suzukiside for obvious reasons, plus I plan to drag race it too.

SammyTBucket.jpg

Looks cool. Should be a fun build. I'm not too sure about the pastel colored graphics on the side though:)

wow even the roadster looks good!
Dude !You may start a new trend with that thing!
But then again a picture is one thing ,i'll wait to see how much truoble you go throgh and then see how i like it! But the idea is awsome!!!!!
Are they bad to rust out ?

Looking very smart

I like the look of both the top chop and roadster (especialy the roadster, I'm a roadster kinda guy!) extra fun with wind in the face driving if you keep the fold down windshield :)

I will follow your progress with interest Samarai's are cheap here so maybe I'll do a UK version - if you dont mind me "borrowing" your idea :eek:

Man, I shouldn't have shown you guys this. I'm such a procrastinator, someone may build one before I do. Glad you like it though. It will take some work . I don't have the skills, and shop like some of you guys do. But I'll get it done some how. I like the chop alot. Thinking about using a 4.3 instead of the SBC, should weigh less. I can't do anything here till spring, so more time dreaming, planning and collecting stuff to go on it. I would love to have a piece of old american iron, but I don't, and I guess I grew up looking at too many Barris creations. So this is what happens.

I wander what a ''geo tracker'' would look like done the same way?
Why not use the four cyclinder and save gas and drive it every day every where you go ?Ahome made intak and lakes header works for me!
see if blue or gastric will do a geo tracker like that with photo shop? !!!

i hate it....and it's ugly as heck....an abomination.....

yet......i think thats where it gets it's appeal, darn it, it's awesome....especially with a chop top :D

Latest posts

Back