t.v.'s today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46FORD$PU

:mad: my t.v. has I guess called it, she's dead woke up turned her on and a slight picture came on with sound then as soon as I turned my back on her to get a cup of joe she quit shut off and now won't come back on.[S
I've been having some little blue dots show up lately and I guess the little blueman dot club have taken over her inners.
now I will be not working on what i want but going tv shopping this morning yeh just what I want to do go talk with some twenty year old kid about tv's:mad:

I really hate to admit this but we found the best prices on TVs at the Walmart. I normally won't go to wally world, but after looking online, they had the best prices. Yea you better know what you want, cause that 20 year old kid does not have a clue.

We got one from Wally, it was a 55" LCD flat screen Sanyo hi def for $580.00 been a great tv

I got a 55" Toshiba at Fry's really cheap, you just have to wait for their specials. It has a great picture and makes watching football much more enjoyable! [cl

Rattler

Bought my last one from.............................

my buddy............. 55" Sony projection last summer for $25............ Works like a charm!

What?!?!!?! Hey I am cheap ok.......... leave me alone.

That sucks! I picked up a 51" Samsung 1080P for 500.00 at best buy about 2 months ago. I picked up a element 42" for my bed room for 300.00 on black friday at Target. I also have a 38" LG that was my first flatscreen buy, It is in my weight room. I bought it at best buy for 550.00, about 3 years ago. I have had excellent luck with mine. Now my sister and her husband have a 42" I am not sure the brand, and it was 6 months old, they bought it from target and it went out to. They paid for the shipping, but received a brand new one. Honestly my son has my old Phillips 32" analog tv that I got from my parents in 2004. It has seen 500 hours of use, and still works perfect. I truly believe these newer tv's are not nearly as good as the old ones.

A few years ago we bought a 55 incher off of Craigslist for $ 500 because the guy was changing to a flat screen. The thing has been working great and was the best money I have ever spent.

I also went to WalMart and bought Dan a 32 inch screen for his bedroom, and I shopped around and found them to be the cheapest. He loves it and also uses it for his computer monitor. WalMart buys stuff by the trainload so they get a better deal than most vendors and can sell stuff cheap because of that volume.

Don

Well, I did a dumb thing I guess. I bought a new plasma TV when they first came out, several years ago, and paid about 5 grand for it. It has been a good one, though. :)

TV's are like all other electronics........very expensive when they first come out and then dirt cheap a few years later. Computers were the same way.

Don

Ok I'm back with the new 42" Toshiba LED from Best Buy for $550.00 and no help from the clueless help wow the cashier was really dumb she fumbled around until I pointed her in the right direction I wish they had self check out.

We just got our first flat screen a few weeks back....wife won it at a store grand opening! [cl 38" Phillips, we put it in the bedroom since we spend more time there than in the other rooms. We still have two 27" analog TVs, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. We never use the living room anymore, so I guess that one will last a while! Barely use the one in the kitchen, either.

I seldom watch TV anymore anyway. If I'm home, I'm on the computer, she watches the TV or gets on the other computer and plays games.

Technology!

Bought a 32" Vizio at Walmart bout 6 months ago. Next day, it quit! Took it back and got another one. 3 days later, it quit! Well, you guessed it. Took it back....got ANOTHER one. Yeah...just a slow learner, I guess. But, it is still working. Surely I wouldn't get 3 bad ones!!!:(

Lynn

plain and simple electronics just suck and I'm thinking like a lot of you they make it that way so they force us into upgrades and more money:confused:

Latest posts

Back