tail lights

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I found these in the bargain bin at the local parts store. The big end is 3" and they twist in on 3 lugs. Any idea what housing I should look for to use them?

Attachments

• lamp lites 014.jpg
    lamp lites 014.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 33
  • lamp lites 016.jpg
    lamp lites 016.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 29
I think it's a generic truck/trailer lens. Signal Stat makes that type of thing. The twist-on part says trailer light to me.

I think it's a generic truck/trailer lens. Signal Stat makes that type of thing. The twist-on part says trailer light to me.

Bingo, actually I believe they are from a cab's clearence lights. They do look like Signal-Stats, but the twist in part makes me think International truck.-MIKE

Bingo, actually I believe they are from a cab's clearence lights. They do look like Signal-Stats, but the twist in part makes me think International truck.-MIKE

Yeah, for sure some truck thing but remember, only emergency vehicles can have red lights facing foreward so they must have been rear.
For the $3 they cost me I can spend some time looking. Or maybe come up with an idea.

When I first saw these I was thinking 60 Polara....

polara1-1.jpg

But then I remembered I had close up pics from a set I sold a few years back. That's when I realized I was out in left field with my guess (again)
Sorry but I thought I could help

Dscf0004.jpg

When I first saw these I was thinking 60 Polara....

polara1-1.jpg

But then I remembered I had close up pics from a set I sold a few years back. That's when I realized I was out in left field with my guess (again)
Sorry but I thought I could help

Dscf0004.jpg

Cool car and a close match. I always thing of Sg. Carters convertable that Gomer got crushed when I see a 60 Polara

Latest posts

Back