Take it or Leave it ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Banned
Well y-all tell me :eek: leave it or jump on it, other than a cruiser I'm just not knowing what to do with it [S need ur opinion, a picture would help me see if u have one

Attachments

• crest.jpg
    crest.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 83
  • crest1.jpg
    crest1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 66
what do you mean other then a cruiser. that should be every incentive to GET THAT THING!!!

Well, LOL .. LOL I knew there were a few out there that would thump me on the ear and say what ARE U NUTS .. I'm just having a hard time jumping on this .. The owner of the yard I work in had it stuffed in spare garage,the passenger side is as straight as the drivers side and since he pasted away his son asked me if I wanted it. I said six and he said ok ??? but I'm having a hard time getting anything done on my 36 ratrod but, I do have a 502 just sitting ready to go...[S Bonehead does ur's have a back window in it ?? let me know other than that it's clean no rust and it's all there :confused:

what do you mean other then a cruiser. that should be every incentive to GET THAT THING!!!

Hello Ratbag, no u need to find some of my other post these things are going to break me, I work in a metal recycling yard and we buy anything made of metal, the cars that come through there r unreal this was one of them but SAVED from the shredder by the owner... I would like to start a thread "SAVED" but I think it would be cruel and unfair to the those back east LOL ...

Hello Ratbag, no u need to find some of my other post these things are going to break me, I work in a metal recycling yard and we buy anything made of metal, the cars that come through there r unreal this was one of them but SAVED from the shredder by the owner... I would like to start a thread "SAVED" but I think it would be cruel and unfair to the those back east LOL ...

Just start a thread "look what came through the gate" and don't tell us if it was saved or crushed just let us drool over the old tin.

$600... you're crazy if u don't snap that one up! That's an awesome car & worth a LOT more than that!!! [dr

BoB

Most of the time normally I'll save it and find someone who's looking for something to build, but this one just eats on me,[S that I should keep it. Wheels, drop it, a big block, some blankets on the seats and I would b stylinn..:cool:

Most of the time normally I'll save it and find someone who's looking for something to build, but this one just eats on me,[S that I should keep it. Wheels, drop it, a big block, some blankets on the seats and I would b stylinn..:cool:

sounds like the perfect plan for it,even just a mild smallblock would make a great cruiser..600 is a great price for that car..

I would be sleeping on the guy's doorstep with 6 Ben Franklin's in my sweaty little hands. If you miss out on this one you will be kicking yourself forever.

Sometimes stuff comes along that you may not need right then but it is such a good deal you just have to grab it. That car, judging from the pictures, is that kind of deal. He is giving it to you at $ 600, if that car was here it would easily bring $ 2500 or more.

And that car does not need a BB, a small block will make it a better cruiser and with today's gas prices..........................:eek:

Don

$600... you're crazy if u don't snap that one up! That's an awesome car & worth a LOT more than that!!! [dr

BoB

Get off the computer and go get that thing. For $600 I'd be tempted to buy it myself and have it shipped down to TX. Even with shipping, it's still a great deal.

Latest posts

Back