Taking submissions for the Firing Order "Garage Scene" section!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok guys... taking submissions for the "Garage Scene" section of the new mag. Thought I'd give you guys 1st shot B4 I post it on the RRR & FOM FB page! Either a picture of u're ride in the garage or you & yours pals, wife or dog/cat! Send to... [email protected]

We're featuring our own Mike Rogers on the cover (MR, don't let the cat... err... rat outta da bag)!

BoB

Tripper - No worries - I won't post any spoilers :)

If there are any shops in the Colorado front range area that would be interested in getting photos for Firing Order, please let me know. I'm willing to travel a bit from Denver for weekend photo shoots.

I'm also hoping to make it out to Grand Junction soon, but my one day, week day trip over there keeps getting delayed.

Either let me know in this thread or send me a PM.

You had better look me up when you get over here. Let me know when you are coming.

They had me scheduled (again) to be out your way today but cancelled (again). I'll have one morning/early afternoon open between work job site visits. I'll let you know when they re-schedule my trip.

Latest posts

Back