Talk about close calls !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez that's scary....I wouldn't want to be that close. I'm surprized the roof on the red tracker wasn't "lowered" by the wheels

Yeah, or one of the beachgoers not sucked up into the engines. :eek::eek:

I wonder if every landing at that strip is so close or if he just miscalculated? I can't imagine that is routine.

Don

It must be normal there.I found it kind of weird that no one took off runnin.Looks like people where there just to either photo it or video it........

A litte tooo close for me.

Wow. That landing didn't leave much room for error. It looked like he hit the runway a bit early to me. I can't picture every landing there being that close.

I seen that yesterday too ... reminds me why i don't ride are fly in planes. The wife scares me bad enough riding with her.

I agree that none of the people seemed to be scrambling for cover.......maybe that island is so small they have to land like that to have enough runway? Now I remember why I hate to fly.

Can you imagine the deafening roar being that close to the underside of a jetliner?

Don

That would be a trip, chuck rocks at a airliner. It looks like someone could easily flip something into the intake.

Or someone could be sucked into the intake! :eek: Have you seen the video where the Air Force ground worker got sucked into the Jet Fighter engine? :eek: He survived somehow, but got beat up pretty badly.

Don

Latest posts

Back