Talkin' about rats!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
So we have several cats around the farm & one of them's always leaving a portion of their catches on the front porch... birds, mice, rats, gophers etc! Tonight our inside car brought a whole dead rat in the house & then cried like a baby & looked around for it everywhere after we threw it out over the back fence! It never ends around here! :eek:[ddd

BoB

We had a rat in the house last year. I hate mice so you can imagine how I felt about having a rat. He eventually left and I found one dead in a trap outside. I assume that was the one. I have no idea how people have these as pets. Jim

So we have several cats around the farm & one of them's always leaving a portion of their catches on the front porch... birds, mice, rats, gophers etc! Tonight our inside car brought a whole dead rat in the house & then cried like a baby & looked around for it everywhere after we threw it out over the back fence! It never ends around here! :eek:[ddd

BoB

[ddd[ddd[ddd

I have something living in the wall by my bed, wakes me up sometimes, an off and on problem. My Norwegian is out 24/7 and has caught a few, hopefully he nabs this one.

Latest posts

Back