Tee bucket ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How high are your windshields tops .Are they tall enough to be in front of your face? any body ride with a low one/ does it deflect the on coming air over your heads. Any thing like riding a bike/ How about large objects like a bird or big bug ever been hit.Just trying to see what Im in for.LFE

The top of my head was above the top of the windshield, never got hit by much other than an occasional rain storm. But I always felt like I rode on my T instead of in it. If I had kept it, seating was one of the changes I would have done.

Attachments

• b1.jpeg
    b1.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 40
Both of mine are below my line of sight. I simply wear sunglasses even at night. Rain is like bullets at anything above 50 MPH, and the occasional June bug nails me in the forehead sometimes.

But I wouldn't have it any other way........................ :D:D:cool::D

Don

Attachments

• my 27 more pix (1).jpg
    my 27 more pix (1).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 35
  • t after first long drive 003.jpg
    t after first long drive 003.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 37
The water line!!!

Yep... my windscreen is well below my face. In the middle of my chest really. I, like Don, wear sunglasses but wear clear glasses @ nite... but don't do that much nite drivin' either. When it rains, I call the windshield... the waterline!!! Haven't caught a bird yet... but rocks, sand, bugs & dragonflys r us!!! ; - >

BoB

just keep a couple

Pairs of goggles in your car. I see this local guy all the time blasting around town in a roadster with chopped shield. Even when he's hauling his kids they all got on their goggles and they are having a damned blast.

Low......

Mine is well below my wifes face, let alone mine.
Rain stings, and june bugs in the forehead get your attention.
I just try and stay away from large tired vehicles that can sling rocks :eek: '22

Attachments

• ken-deb4.JPG
    ken-deb4.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 26
Thanks guys , sounds like its doable, Found some neat leather old style pilots thingies at the local army and navy store guess its them and gogles. Sounds like fun to me LFE

nope , I do have some parts to build one someday , I have a 7 h.p. diesel that starts with a handcrank , like a model T , for the engine

Latest posts

Back