Testing the water.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir woosh

I'll throw the wifes car out there first. We both have 1955 Oldsmobiles. What little I've looked around, not sure if they are too new to fit in here. Bought her's for $900 in running condition including the C-kit.

A little bondo and sand paper and an box full of spray bombs and she's happy. Think I have a line on a set of wide whites now too. Are we close?

Attachments

• Harold front shot..jpg
    Harold front shot..jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Harold rear shot..jpg
    Harold rear shot..jpg
    4 KB · Views: 18
  • user68733_pic30545_1228278031.jpg
    user68733_pic30545_1228278031.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 35
Welcome to RRR! How about some bigger and better pics? We do like pictures. I always liked the front grills on those.

Woosh,
Welcome to the forum... not many peeps can say they have his/hers '55 Olds! Pretty kool stuff!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Close? TOUCHDOWN! Who else can claim getting their wife involved with her own ride? And matching at that! Well done. You exhibit unconventional wisdom my man.

Thanks MUCH for the welcome and comments!

Got the wifes car on the road first. Still finishing mine. Just got it on the road last Fall and drove it 4,000 miles in two months without going over a hundred miles away. Jalopy Showdown Drags in PA. was it's first outing.
The flames are just rattle canned on to see if that's where I was going. When it warms up, the black primer goes on and the flames get air brushed.
His and hers 55 Oldsmobiles. Beauty and the Beast........

Attachments

• Gauges installed.jpg
    Gauges installed.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 15
  • SDC11251.jpg
    SDC11251.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Continental kit.jpg
    Continental kit.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to RRR, sir woosh. Having the wife involved with her own ride makes it easier & more fun. Got his n hers 47's here. Always have like the 55 Old's. Y'all got a nice pair there.

Latest posts

Back