TexasBiker & new T-Bucket driver. N. Of Dallas Tx on the TX OK line

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBiker

I found this site as a link on the NTBA site. I am a retired Air Force Firefighter and currently working for a local manufacturing concerns shipping and receiving dept. I am not very well versed in the Hot Rod area and will be looking for advice from the experts here to upgrade my ol Ford Performance T-Bucket. Also an avid motorcycle rider (short rides and long hauls). Sure glad to have found this site and looking forward to meeting some of you here and any events around the south west US.

Yes sir.....Welcome to the site....

Thanks for your military service and you'll find about everything you need right here to help you upgrade that vehicle .....Pic's are always appreciated and lots are even better......[cl[P

longtime former mil firefighter and 1st time bucketbuilder too!

Welcome!
Actually I have never heard of the ntba so that's one for me. This past spring I started collecting blue oval parts to build a t-bucket, then came son's tball, now basketball,... you know - life happens. Oh well, I expected two to three years to build.

What are your plans? what picture's in the knoggin that you want to build? I am doing a '59 straight-6, '57 3 speed, '62 rear, and I found a brass radiator!!! I saw a model T at a museum that had a wood slat truck bed; about 3'9" wide and 4'6" long...... I'll have to find a pic

Where ya goin with yers?

Welcome to the site!! I grew up mostly around the Paris, TX, area and still spend chunks of time there when I can. One of my good friends runs a rod shop there, if you're ever in the neighborhood you should stop by & check it out.

Welcome from just east of Tulsa..My son lives in Antlers, I've spent lots of time in the Antlers,Hugo, Paris Tx area

Welcome

I'm a bucket T driver but CHEVY power'd runs hard and looks great well to the site and enjoy.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back