Thank you for having me back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2muchtorque

Been about a year, but I assure all of you I have not forgot anyone or the conversations we have had. I needed this past year to clear out the cobwebs and lets just say- reflect. 2009 was a year of what I'll call issues I care not to remember and leave it at that. I am working real hard to have the 26 ready for the Billetproof Drags in Oct here in Florida. All I can say is it's gonna be close.[P I see we have a full house and a bunch of new members, WELCOME to all of you. This is THEE friendliest forum going, and LORD knows I have been to them all. Tripper like always, thank you for keeping RRR running at 100% volumetric efficiency. So boys and girls, kick the tires and light the fires, remember you can never have 2 much torque.[cl

Welcome back. As someone who has also had an "interesting" year, to say the least, let me tell you things do turn around. Hope you are well, and look forward to seeing you at the BP Drags. I'm planning on racing this year, so look for my little Ford to give Glenn A and Big Mike some competition. :D

Don

Smoke em if you got em

ALL VERY COOL guy's, glad everyone is still keepin the faith[cl Don I know you like to get a lil sideways getting on to the interstate, but didn't know you throw down at the drags too. RIDE-ON!! I have gone the sleeper/dragster route with the 26, really hope I am done in time. Great to be back, and if I'm gonna be at Billetproof I need to get wrenching, fabricating, welding[;) and fill some of these Nitrous bottles, uh I mean water bottles, you know like for uh drinking water like, uh:rolleyes:

Get moving, you've still got about 2.5 months. Wow, now that I say 2.5 months it really isn't all that long, is it? I better get humping too, still lots to do.:eek: And Turkey Run is only a month after that.

Make sure you don't drink the "water."

Don

glad you made you're way back....will be looking forward to hearing stories/seeing pics of that 26 running --i guess on "drinking water":D

i agree that this is a great place, they haven't run me off yet[ddev

Howdy Preacher glad to hear from you!!

Yea, I mean Nitrous is just for pimple face kids with fart mufflers right?[S Hey wait a minute, I know twin fart mufflers on the lake headers on the 26........... and the beating me like a rented mule starts in 5-4-3-2-1[P

Great to be back guy's!!!!!

cycledog, Tripper, Bonehead, hope everyone is well, thanks for the welcome back, now will someone pass me a beer[dr

1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, MORE BEER

I knew you'd come through flatbroke............ride on brother!!:cool: I hope you sent the beer insured, this way I'll tell the Post Office I didn't recieve the package, and then we get more beeeeeeeer, yah!!!!![dr

Latest posts

Back