That time of year again. Beloit Autorama WI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilD

This weekend in Beloit WI. One of the areas biggest shows. Wide variety of cars, swap area and decent food. My family always has a good time at this show.

Yep. Me and my son get a swap space so it gets tough to get away to get pics but I usualy can at least catch a couple hundred before they leave

Its at Beloit Preservation Park, 3444 South Riverside Drive (highway 51), 4 miles North of Beloit WI. Its worth the drive for you if you like big shows with a wide variety. Has a decent swap meet and a few "crafty" venders. Food is typical for a car show around here. Burgers, dogs and brats and several stands are placed through out so its easy to get as well as porta-johns. Put on by the local Lions club and they do a great job and are really helpful and friendly. Last year they had plenty of swap spaces and I got there kinda late. I followed one of the volunteers down to the swap area and he pointed to the spot and said parts in one and you can park in the other. I only had paid for one spot but he let me take two.

Sounds like the weather will separate the rodders from the posers. Mid 60s with a chance of rain. We will still go. Been there before in crumby weather and still had a good time.
sawzall, Ill PM my cell number

I sorta wussed out. Didnt do the swap meet but did run up to check the show out as a spectator. About 100-200 cars, a few swap vendors. Bout what yould expect from a day that started with rain before the sun came up and never stopped. I got a few pics Ill post in the next couple days.

Latest posts

Back