The Auburn oak tree killer is in custody, but damage is already done

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torch

Extremely dangerous with a torch!!!
I've heard of the shade tree mechanic but never the shade tree terrorist...
This goofy Alabama fan poisoned 2 landmark oak trees to death in Auburn.
I wonder if anyone noticed the shirt he wore to his arrest...

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-660657667-1297961972.jpg

Dress for success!

This one trucker one day, he said his cb handle was Soap.
he wouldn't tell us why at first and the other truckers were taking guesses.
I said "lemmie take a shot...they call you soap because...
your so short everybody's gotta bend over to pick you up!
He liked that, he was pretty tall anyway. he said when he was a kid he used to get his mouth washed out with soap for cussin and figgured Soap would be a good enough cb handle.

Im a Bama Fan , and the rivalry here is always heated , but this is a sad day for all alabamians! LIKE SOME ONE SAID!!! CANT FIX STUPID!!

sorta not sticking up for the guy but has anybody heard his side of the story . I once lived in an old house on a nice tree lined street. Our house was on the corner . One night the mayor knocked on my door and told me they were going to cut my trees down to increase visibility at the intersection . Well a few years before one of the mayors buds got some zoning changes made and they -from my perspective - had built a big illegal commercial complex across the street from me . Those trees were the only screen I had and I didn't want them gone . So I told him if they cut my trees down I would take a chain saw and cut every tree on the street down in the middle of the night and before they could catch me all the trees would be down . He gulped and went away. That was 30 years ago , I no longer live there , but the trees are still there .

he did it cause a auburn fan put a cam newton jersey on the BEAR BRYANT statue!it retalition for the auburn prank! it wasnt like they did any damage to it, but he killed years of tradition and history! HES A LOSER!

just having a litle fun

He looks unhappy, maybe a little photoshop can help

dress for success2.jpg

Latest posts

Back