The Back Burner

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

A few of the projects waiting for my attention. maybe that should be attention disorder
102_0353.jpg

102_0352.jpg

102_0355.jpg

102_0357.jpg

Wowsers!!!

Clipper,
Wow dude... u gots u're work cut out for ya there! Can we see some more pictures of the tall T & the COE? SWEEEET!!!

BoB

Old Gold Let me get this straight ---- Are u asking me to spread my wealth?

(sorry about the politcal humor)

clipper, when you "elected" to join RRR, you must not have read the "fine print". You need to "redistribute" some of those projects.:D
Nice tinwork on that roadster. Are you thinking of adding a reveal around the top?

clipper, when you "elected" to join RRR, you must not have read the "fine print". You need to "redistribute" some of those projects.:D
Nice tinwork on that roadster. Are you thinking of adding a reveal around the top?

Hey Bob I may, I maynot I bought a pullmax p-5 this summer Ive got to do something with a larger phase converter to run the machine. depending on when I get the pullmax up and running and where Im at with the completion of that project. Ive already built the dies for the 30-31 style of belt line just need to bring the pullmax to the top of the to do list. Clipper.

Latest posts

Back